Valid measures by the SATTLER GROUP to contain the Corona Virus (COVID-19 pandemic)
The measures taken so far by the SATTLER GROUP have served to limit the spread of the virus to protect our employees, our customers, suppliers and all other partners of the SATTLER GROUP.
We have been able to maintain the manufacture and shipping of our products at all locations over the past few months, thus ensuring the supply of our customers.
We thank our employees for their commitment and flexibility.
In the implementation of the easing of measures now issued by various government entities, many restrictions are now gradually being removed.
- Compliance with the distance rules still applies in personal contact between employees and with business partners.
- Wearing a nose-mouth mask is required only if the distance rules cannot be met.
- The travel activity of the Sales Department can be resumed.
- Visits from customers and suppliers are possible again.
- The Sattler markets for the local sale of 2nd choice material were reopened in Gössendorf and Rudersdorf.
- Assembly services in the Environmental Engineering Division will continue to be carried out in consultation with the customer and the country-specific legal requirements.
Chairman of the Board
Member of the Board