Ad Hoc Information from the SATTLER GROUP
Since the outbreak of the epidemic in China, the SATTLER GROUP has been taking measures to prevent the virus from spreading.
- No trips to China have been made since the beginning of the year.
- After the outbreak of the epidemic in Italy, we stopped personal contact between employees at our locations.
- Since then, we have significantly reduced or stopped the travel activities successively of our employees.
All measures have been taken to limit the spread of the virus to protect our employees, our customers, suppliersand all other partners of the SATTLER GROUP.
The epidemic has now developed into a pandemic, the focus of which has shifted from China to Europe.
In order to implement the restrictions on public life issued by various European governments, further measures were implemented on March 16, 2020.
- The travel activity of the Sales Department was stopped.
- Contact with suppliers takes place by telephone, video conference and email.
- The personal contact with suppliers when providing their services are reduced to activities that are unavoidable to maintain our business.
- The Sattler Factory Seconds Markets in Goessendorf and Rudersdorf are closed until further notice.
- Measures have also been taken within the company to reduce the number of personal contact instances.
- Installation services within the Environmental Engineering division are only carried out after consultation with the customer and following country-specific legal requirements.
- The production and shipment of our products have been possible without any problems so far.
Herbert Pfeilstecher Lisbeth Wilding
CEO Executive Managing Director